Mustang Ice Commander Pro Ice Rescue Suit [IC9002-02]
Ice Commander Rescue Suit Pro
For more than 10 years, the Ice Commander has set the standard in Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) for cold water rescue. The IC9002 02 accommodates a wider range of body types while offering unmatched adjustment to suit the needs of individual rescuers.
The IC9002 02 is a modular suit made of a durable urethane-coated nylon shell and a removable buoyancy liner that also provides thermal protection. Along with the integrated boots and gloves, the extended torso and covered diagonal entry zipper allow for quick donning while creating additional flexibility for the rescuer. Multi-point adjustment straps on the wrist, torso and legs and an adjustment zipper on the back of the hood create a near custom fit. A neoprene face guard offers additional protection from icy water and can be folded out of the way when not in use. The face guard can also be pulled to purge off excess air trapped inside the suit. The suits are reinforced in high abrasion areas and are 45% lighter than neoprene suits.
ICE AND WATER RESCUES ARE INHERENTLY DANGEROUS AND SHOULD ONLY BE PERFORMED BY PROFESSIONALS WHO HAVE THE APPROPRIATE TRAINING AND THE APPROPRIATE EQUIPMENT FOR PERFORMING THESE MISSIONS.
The Ice Commander is intended for ice and still/static cold water rescues only by trained professionals with the required and approved operating standards and requirements of their state or county.
- Neoprene face guard reduces risk of water entry - can be folded back and over itself and out of the way
- Hood design with back zipper adjustment offers a more secure fit
- SOLAS reflective tape and Velcro patch for light attachment
- Fast tab for easy attachment of accessories like a knife or strobe light
- Welded nylon outer shell provides waterproofing and durability
- High performance urethane-coated nylon exterior makes cleaning and repairs easier
- Integral self-adjusting safety harness
- Ergonomic ice awl pockets - sleeve pockets customized to attach and stow ice awls
- Integrated gloves with textured palms provide abrasion resistance and superior grip
- Adjustment straps on torso, legs and wrist for near custom fit
- Covered heavy duty diagonal entry zipper improves rescuer mobility and range of motion
- Knee and elbow reinforcement and padding with 2.5 mm neoprene that offers protection and better grip on slippery surfaces
- Detachable inner buoyancy liner - constructed of closed-cell AirSoft foam for maximum flotation and thermal insulation
- Liner can be unsnapped and removed for cleaning and in-the-field repairs
Size: Adult Universal
Height: 4'11" - 6'6"
Weight: 110lbs - 330lbs
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Color: Gold
- Size: Universal
- Box Dimensions: 10"H x 16"W x 24"L WT: 12 lbs
- UPC: 062533353831
Owner's Manual (pdf)