Ancor Standard Duplex Cable - Flat 10-2 - 2x5mm - Red-Black - Sold By The Foot [1211-FT]
Standard Duplex Cable - Flat 10/2 - 2x5mm² - Red/Black - Sold By The Foot
- ANCOR Duplex, Triplex and Multi-Conductor Cables are made to surpass the highest UL Boat Cable standards with ultra flexible (Type 3/Class K) stranding to resist fatigue due to vibration and flexing
- Outer jacket is made for easy removal and provides the best abrasion resistance available
- ANCOR's proprietary premium vinyl insulation stays flexible even in extreme cold and resists salt water, battery acid, oil, gasoline and ultra-violet radiation. Exclusive insulation is rated at 600V, 105° C dry and 75° C wet
- Inner conductors are correctly color-coded to ABYC standards
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (dehp) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Color: Black/Red
- Length (Feet): 1'
- Gauge: 10/2 AWG
- Box Dimensions: 1"H x 1"W x 12"L WT: 0.2 lbs